Hanwel supplies various coatings and liners (PTFE, PFA, EFTE etc.) for tanks, reactors, vessels, columns and other assemblies. We can both line existing components or supply complete, new components or assemblies. Depending on the existing process temperature and process pressure, combined with the demands with regard to quality and operational life, we can offer our advice on the ideal material to use.
Specifications and standard possibilities (specials at request)
- PFA coating: 0.1- 1.2mm; max. 200°C – full vacuum service
- PTFE coating 0.1mm – 0.3mm; max. 80°C – full vacuum service
- ETFE coating 0.1mm – 1.2mm; max. 150°C – full vacuum service
- Sheetlining: PTFE, TFM, PFA, FEP, PVDF, ECTFE, PP and PE 1.3mm – 8mm; max. 200°C. not suitable for vacuum service; suitable only for relative simple shapes / assemblies
- Bonded lining: PVC, PE, PP, PVDF, TFM, FEP, PFA 1.3mm – 6mm; max. 150°C. Suitable for full vacuum service; reinforced with glass fiber or textile
- Rotational lining: EFTE, PFA and PE 3mm – 7mm; max. 200°C; full vacuum service.
In need for more information than the above?
Our engineers gladly assist you with your project. Documentation, specifications and advises are available at request.