The Minimatic series is a range of compact, lightweight control valve which efficiently modulate liquids, steam, air of gaseous media. The valves are available as 2-way or 3-way body configurations, with modulating or open-closed functionality and with pneumatic or electric actuator.
Standard on/off control valves incorporate built up stainless steel plug and spindle assemblies with ptfe soft inserts with the seat profile machined directly into the body castings. Modulating valves have solid stainless steel equal percentage or linear characteristic control plug and spindle assemblies with stainless steel screw in body seats. Leakage standards, Class IV for modulating.
All MINIMATIC control valves incorporate our new “Low Fugitive Emission” maintenance free gland seals incorporating a modified spring loaded ptfe chevron ring set and new temperature compensated, split guide bushes widely spaced at the base of the gland and with the upper bush retained in the gland nut. These self-adjusting maintenance free glands result in improved sealing and extended periods between major overhauls.
The Minimatic series can be considered an outstanding alternative for applications which have process control requirements that do not necessitate the use of the high-end Bosmatic Paragon series.
- Housing: bronze, stainless steel
- Trim material: stainless steel, PTFE, metal
- Connections (PN16): screwed, flanged
- Measures: DN15 – DN50 screwed DN15 – DN40 flanged
- 2-way and 3-way body configuration
- Max. operating temperature: 180°C
- Max. operating pressure: 16 barg (bronze) 25 barg (stainless steel)
- Saturated steam: 9 barg
- Max. direct air supply: 2.5 barg
- Available with both fail-open and fail-closed functionality
- Lightweight and compact for ease of use and when space is limited
- Maintenance free; long service life
Type 71: 2-way on-off, fail-closed
Type 72: 3-way control, mix or diverter
Type 74AK: 2-way modulating, fail-closed
Type 75 AK: 3-way modulating
Type 77AK: 2-way modulating, fail-closed
Type 78: 3-way modulating, mix, diverter