To compensate slight vertical displacements in the piping, spring components are used as supports. The functioning of these components is based on preset helical coil springs which exert a variable supporting load over the whole range of movement corresponding to the given spring characteristics.
Load variations resulting from this are limited through corresponding specifications based on stress calculations for the piping – this depends on the sensitivity of the system.
The fundamental principles relevant for the function of the spring components are found in the MSS SP 58 and VGB R 510 L guidelines.
Design related advantages:
- no welding (types 20, 21, 27)
- fully galvanized surfaces
- specially prerelaxed springs
- integrated tightening devices
- adjustable blocking system
- variable connection possibilities
- TÜV suitability test
- a wealth of experience from over a million applications