The Pipe Rack Jack ® is a new patented, revolutionary, simple and yet highly cost effective device in the pipe lifting technology. This tool makes that expensive cranes and scaffolding become unnecessary.
Lifting pipes in pipe racks by means of the Pipe Rack Jack is very easy and safe, just by mounting the Pipe Rack Jack on the bottom of the I-beam and pushing the pipe upwards. Inspection of pipes, replacing or repair of supports, can be done on a very cheap and easy way.
The Pipe Rack Jack is indispensable for any job where time and money wants to be saved.
- Base material: anodized aluminium
- Pipe diameter (max): DN400 (16″)
- Profile range: height 100-320 mm, width 100 – 320 mm
- Max. load: 2500 kg
- Lifting range: 150 mm with beam hight 320 mm
- Own weight: 24.3 kg
- Outer dimensions: 926 x 278 x 120 mm
- No hoisting device = no periodic inspection
- Corrosion resistant
- CE approved
- Conform acc to 2006/42/EG standard
- Purely mechanical device