The knife gate valves of Lohse are delivered standard in Stainless Steel (3.16L) and make use of a high quality design with uniquely designed inner scales. Due to the design of these inner scales, the valve plate is guided tightly which protects the valve against water hammer and (sudden) changes in operating pressure. Also, this design lengthens the operating life of the packing- and sealing system. Finally, this design prevents any components of the medium to enter the packing and housing.
The valves can be de-mounted, revised and re-mounted easily and all components are available in various (high-end) materials. These aspects contribute to the fact that Lohse knife gate valves are considered as high-end valves which can be adjusted to specific conditions and applications easily.
Lohse valves are available in different designs corresponding to different applications and operate particularly well in combination with media having a high dry mass thickness. In addition to the standard models, we are able to develop special, custom-made solutions in collaboration with our customers.
- Range: DN 50 t/m DN 1000* .
- Media: (semi) solid fabrics, viscose media, liquids with a high dry mass thickness, industrial and non-industrial wastewater and air applications .
- Pressure Range: max. 8 Barg*.
- Temperature: max. 200°C*.
*Specials can be developed and delivered on demand
- Housing and valve plate delivered standard in Stainless Steel (3.16L)**
- Special design focused on preventing any medium penetration within the housing, inner scales and sealing.
- Minimized dead spaces
- Simple de-mounting, revision and re-mouting
- Can be adapted to specific circumstances and applications
** Other (high-end) materials can be delivered on demand (i.e. Hastelloy, Titanium)
- Any medium with a high dry mass thickness (i.e. paperpulp, silt, aramids, sinter)
- Applications with highly abrasive and corrosive media (i.e. gypsum, cement, brine)
- Applications with granulates
- Any application within the domain of water treatment (Industrial and non-industrial waste water, silt, mud)
- Applications within the food & beverage industry (FDA-approval)
The Lohse knife gate valve type CDS and CDSV (hardened valve plate) have through-going valve plates and are available in the diameters DN 50 up to DN 1000. The shut-off valve is 100% tight from both sides and is has no dead spaces in opened position. The valve is highly suitable for granulate or pulverulent media and it is equipped with plastic inner slide cups which have a low friction factor. Therefore, relatively little force is required to operate the valve.Read more
The Lohse plate valve type CNA is a knife gate valve and is available in the diameters DN 50 up to DN 1200. The shut-off valve provides 100% from one side only and the slide is shaped as such that the deposition of solid parts (e.g. pulp) is prevented. The valve is equipped with plastic inner slide cups with a low friction factor which minimize the force required to operate the valve.Read more
The Lohse knife gate valve type CAW is available in the diameters DN 50 – DN 1000. The gate of the CAW type is flat and double-sided sealed, making it 100% tight from both sides. The valve is equipped with plastic inner scales with a low friction factor so there is relatively little force required to operate the valve.Read more
The Lohse plate valve type GGNA is a gate valve with a solid monobloc housing and available in diameters DN 50 – DN 1200. The valve can be supplied with a metal to metal seal or be equipped soft seated with of EPDM, NBR, Viton or PTFE.
The valve is then sealed on one side.
The Lohse plate valve type EGNA is a gate valve with a solid monobloc housing and available in diameters DN 50 – DN 1200. The valve can be supplied with a metal to metal seal or be equipped soft seated with of EPDM, NBR, Viton or PTFE.
The valve is then sealed on one side.
In cooperation with Lohse, we are able to customize standard valves to suit to your specific needs and circumstances. Our specialists will gladly visit you, to see your application and to tailor our offer accordingly.Read more
Lohse operating systems
All Lohse valves use of the same modular drive system. As a result, the drives are interchangeable and replaceable. The modular drive system consists of the following drives:Read more